Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Mexico Cruise (Carnival Cruise Line)

We went on a five day cruise to Mexico and Catalina in the beginning of January this year. I will post the favorite food spots from each port, but wanted to touch on the cruise. You know everyone says "it's cruise food, it won't taste good" and we never believed them because we have gone on six cruises with Royal Caribbean and always enjoyed our meals. Boy did Carnival live up to everyone's hype! There food sucked! I only had one thing enjoyable and I did not discover it until our last day! Here's why, it was only open from 11am - 2pm each day! It was a Mongolian BBQ grill and I loved it (It could be that I had eaten nasty hospital cafeteria food for the three days prior and this was slightly better..who knows)! So I've posted the one (one of twelve) meal that was good and a few of our daily drink specials WHICH I LOVED! Enjoy, and if you are looking for a ship with edible food, try Royal Caribbean!!!




The Yellow Bird (OJ and lots of rum)

Mexican Fruit Punch (Fruit Punch, lots of Rum)

Pina Colada (Coconut Juice, Pineapple Juice, Lots of Rum)


Ummm, do you see a pattern here?





3 comments:

  1. I see a very familiar pattern! One I hope to repeat soon at our Umbrella Drinks party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAAA! A Rhyne-Clements birthday party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummi...all the tempting and mouth watery food shown in this post looks so delicious....can't resist such kind of amazing food.
    mexico cruise

    ReplyDelete