Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Canaletto at the Venetian – Las Vegas




Quick appetizers were had here. It was a beautiful setting. We sat on the patio and listened to a man singing as he rowed the boats on the canal. Brein ordered the fried calamari (I am convinced he does that because he knows how much I love fried calamari and not because he wanted to have it)! I ordered the roasted pear salad with prosciutto. Mine was delicious. I loved the texture of the pears, warm on the outside cold in the middle. Very sweet and juicy. The calamari was also delicious. The dipping sauce seemed to be from a jar/can/box. The only complaint was the service. We were neglected but hardly noticed due to the fun people watching we did. It wasn't until it took 20 minutes for him to pick up the credit card that it annoyed us. I would go back if we were walking through the Venetian again, and nothing else caught our eye.

Canaletto Menu





1 comment: