Friday, February 12, 2010

Cheaters Storganoff


one package chicken tenders
one package Lawrys beef stroganoff
two cups chicken stock
one pound egg noodles
two cups sour cream

First, don't follow the directions on the beef stroganoff package. Place chicken broth in a deep frying pan on high heat. Whisk in the stroganoff package contents and then add the chicken. bring to a boil then drop to a low, low, low simmer and cover for 30 minutes. You can check it at anytime, stir it, turn the chicken over whatever. Next boil your egg noodles. This normaly means 8 minutes in boiling water. I like to salt my water. Brein taught me to taste the water and when it tastes like the ocean you're good. Once its cooked strain (but never rinse)! You can now turn the heat off the chicken and add the sour cream. Toss the pasta and the chicken sauce and serve! Tonight I am serving a side of green beans that I just quickly boiled and seasoned.

2 comments:

  1. Is this to be eaten while watching another intellectual episode of "Cheaters"?? I'm in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Duh! All my food is to be eaten while watching Cheaters!! What else is there to do Saturday at Midnight??

    ReplyDelete