Saturday, February 20, 2010

The Village Idiot (no, I am not calling you names...it's a restaurant....I swear)




















The Village Idiot, Los Angeles












This place was great! We wanted beer and bar food and were not dissappointed! The place is open and loud. With white strips blaring in the back ground it was a fun night. Here's the food line up:












Appetizers:






Pan roasted mushrooms, crispy pork belly, warm ricotta tart, chorizo stuffed bacon wrapped dates. (the last was a table favorite)












Entrees:






Roasted chicken, pub burger, bangers & mash, fish tacos, oak grilled hanger steak. (again, the last was my favorite, I loved tasting the oak charred on the outside of my perfectly cooked rare steak).












Dessert:






Bread pudding, chocolate chip cookie, brownie with burnt marshmallow, peppermint gelato chocolate cake. (can you guess which was my favorite? That's right, the last one. The table favorite was the brownie).

No comments:

Post a Comment